May 1, 2010
There are some basic forum rules/etiquettes that need to be followed so that the forum remains a nice place to hang out.
1. Post your question in the relevant forum. This way you get
prompt and meaningful replies and makes it easy for others to follow as
2. Do NOT use this forum for your commercial purpose. Any
reference to blog/website for promo purposes will be moderated/removed.
Please let me know if you have any commercial interest and for a fee
I may entertain such requests.
3. Do NOT post a question more than once in order to get quicker
response. Everyone in this forum, have volunteered for this and also
have a main job. Please respect their time.
4. No abusive/provocative languages please! And please avoid SMS
languages. Tis dfclt to unstnd wht u typ if u use sms styl.(For the rest
of us: “It is difficult to understand what you type if you use SMS
5. Stick to the topic of the forum.
6. Use a title that accurately describes the topic under
discussion. This will attract those who have something to say about your
topic. Vague titles are easily missed and can lead to an unsatisfactory
Example for vague titles:
New to gardening. Help me
Help! Plants are dying
URGENT URGENT HELP NEEDED
Help Plants are not growing
You cannot make anything out of this even if you are an expert in
psychology. Descriptive and accurate titles are very important.
Zucchini flowers don’t produce.
How do I keep mealy bugs away?
7. Limit Discussions to ONE Topic