Hello fellow gardeners,
I wish to share with you all about how I manage to have worm castings tea.
Initially, I tried working it with plastic containers and I found that it is a problem to drain out worm castings tea.
So, I happen to come across used plastic pots with many big holes at the bottom.
So I decided to work on having to have the worm casting in them.
I started with one plastic pot with no holes for the bottom to use it to hold the tea and one on top of it for the worm castings.
I finally have many pots stake up like this as show below:
So, I slowly add up to 7 pots . The reason being after every week I could use the lowest pot of casting and at the same time make use of the tea.
I have to filter the tea which I normally could fish out worms which I will put those worm back to the top pot.
Just to give you an idea the worms in one of the pots.
Most Users Ever Online: 134
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 139
Newest Members:Mohan, vinodc, GardenerKunal, sneha Subhedar, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sjsaran12@gmail.com, sunil n, Rajiv Lakhanpal, sandeeprai99, asha.t, ramanujamhema, Phoebe, sarika gulati, vamc, Venkat
Moderators: Srikanth: 365
Administrators: geekgardener: 690