Some tips that picked up during my home gardening experiments..
- Sow the seeds at twice the depth of the seed. This will ensure maximum and speedy germination.
- Don't over water or soak the soil. Instead use a hand sprayer and gently spray the container or ground (depending on where you sow the seeds).
- Keep in a bright location away from direct sun light (I experimented by keeping under the sun too and fortunately same results).
- Keep spraying 3-4 times a day depending upon the frequency of dry out. The key is to keep the top 1/2 inch or so moist (not wet).
- Use plastic or thermocol trays for easy transplanting later. Thermocol works best for it's durability.
I tried this last week with radish, Capsium, Sweet Basil, Beetroot etc with good success.
Most Users Ever Online: 134
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 143
Newest Members:GregoryMog, olgakw11, PLAUBSPAR, Kenhar, lahhauts, Jasondooto, raypowells1, CedricLiasy, Richardglips, DesaNed, kenyaqg3
Moderators: Srikanth: 368
Administrators: geekgardener: 691